Sunday, June 25, 2017

It's Been A While....

Every one of our lives is filled with hills and valleys.  Suffice it to say, it has been a bumpy ride.  I am not going to go into detail here, but if you feel the need to reach out to me, feel free to do so!

Just when I thought I had a handle on my recovery I was again thrown for a loop.  This one has been tough.  Harder to get up, harder to process, harder to heal, but the journey continues.

This is going to be a short and sweet post. I found a resource that has made a profound impact on the recoveries of both mine and my husband's.  It is called Helping Her Heal by Doug Weiss.  It is not a free resource, I apologize for that.  But it is worth EVERY PENNY!!!  Also I do not get any sort of money from anything that I have listed on my blog.  I only give links to things that have been impactful and helpful for me.  You can also view things that Doug Weiss has on YouTube to see if it is something that interests you.

If you do get Helping Her Heal, please watch it with your spouse.  I would also have a notebook handy.  So....I have a goal to get back on the recovery horse, post regularly, get out of my depression and find happiness in who I am.  I wish that happiness for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment